Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Over the past couple of weeks, the munchkin has started to react to my touch. When heshe (can I just say "it"?) starts kicking me, I often press against hisher heels to feel the kicks more acutely. Initially, it was just on its own schedule and would kick and punch the same as it had been. Now, I can move my fingers around, poking in different places, and the heel strikes move to wherever I am poking. Mike has also been able to play this little game, and he seems to be getting more and more excited to be Dad. His ability to feel the baby move has made him much more connected. I am in awe about this little life right now--this time is absolutely precious and I love to just lay on the couch and feel the babe move around.

Hard to believe that my due date is less than three months away!


PS Congrats to Addie in her engagement and Reese on her announcement!

No comments: