A recent changes that are probably affecting my pace:
1. My eye is on the Vegas marathon. I keep visualizing myself crossing the finish line at my goal pace and have thus pushed my pace on my training runs lately.
2. Lost my last pregnancy weight. 5 pounds makes a big difference.
3. Started taking Asmanex, a daily inhaled steroid, for my asthma. My peak flow has increased about 25% in 3 weeks since I started.
4. In Iowa around 800 feet of elevation, down from 6400 at home.
5. Fruits and veggies and veggies and more fruit and more veggies...
I often think about how thankful I am to have running in my life.