Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Disco Fever

Last night, Mike and I and a bunch of friends donned our best disco attire to go cut loose at a bar in Carbondale. I searched our storage closet to find my old bell bottoms and hippie shirts from high school and passed them out to some friends (none of them fit me right now). A friend of ours plays in a band called Sparkle Motion--they do disco covers and are a blast to watch and dance to! The place was full of afro wigs, polyester one piece suits, and gogo boots. Normally, Mikey and I are NOT night owls--we are in bed before 10 pretty much every night. But, last night, we decided we'd better take advantage of the fact that our disco nights sans babysitter are limited, so we danced until 1:30 am! Unfortunately, I forgot the camera, so I have no evidence of Mike's plether jacket or my sparkly shirt.

No comments: