Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Growing Fast!

I get frequent email updates from various baby websites detailing what's going on with fetal development during the current week. In the latest, I read that the babe is gaining about 6 ounces each week right now. I did the math: proportionately, that is equal to 150 lb person gaining 37-56 pounds each week! No wonder I need 9-10 hours of sleep every night!



Here's a picture of someone else's cute little munchkin at 24 weeks. Might be something like what ours looks like.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

That picture is deceiving, as when they come out they don't really have any eyebrows. Or vermis, or whatever that says. Are you going to get the "4-D" ultrasound? We didn't, too $$. I made a joke with the ultrasound tech about them inventing a fourth dimension and he was slightly insulted at my wismical attitude toward their sonography skills. Just FYI, don't joke about the fourth dimension. It's real...

Hannah said...

Sorry I can't spell wimsical.?

Joy Joy said...

I think it's whimsical. No, we probably won't get any more ultrasounds. There won't be any reason to unless something goes wrong. We thought about the 4D for the last one, but all of the pictures I see from them are crazy alien fish frog things. I wanted the nice little black and white profile shot from the old standard 3D.