Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Things are going well

Things are going well. Joy continues to have good, consistent contractions. She's really enjoying being at home because it's a comfortable place to be and gives her a lot of freedom to move around and put herself in the best position possible.

I've been busy getting little things ready and trying to stay busy myself so I don't get too nervous. The rain has turned to snow and it's piling up nicely on our deck. I've got the tape measure out because once it hits 6 inches I'm going to head out to do a few laps at the local ski area. Just kidding!

13 comments:

Addie said...

I LOVE this whole blog thing! Thanks for posting - it will help cut down on the phone calls wondering "What's going on? Isn't there a baby yet?!"

Seriously, this is just really nice for me. :) But I know it's about you. Really. I do.

SKS said...

Thanks so much for the updates! You guys rock. Joy, CRMS kids are sending you good wishes too!

Sari Anderson said...

Glad you're doing so well! You're bread is not fairing so well. Sorry.

Jess Downing said...

What a great day for a baby! I'm praying for a fast delivery. Does the ball push the baby out?? :)
jess

Janelle Wilson said...

Don't tell anyone - I'm checking your blog at school. :) Wishing you all the best!

aubyn said...

I totally agree with Addie, and Janelle, your secret is safe with me.

carriep80 said...

Joy, I'm updating your mother cause she really is skiing laps at the Village! Ha! Hope you are hanging in there my dear. What a day this will be for you and Mike. Can't wait to hear more. PUSH!!!

naomi said...

Praying for you, you will do great! It looks so peaceful there!

Stef said...

Joy hurry up. I cannot stand waiting. Cannot wait to meet the little one.

Ashley Smith said...

I love looking at your blog and finding out what is going on. I am sending lots of love your way!

Polly said...

yay for the blueberry!!!

Unknown said...

Hooray for you two! Joy, you are a strong woman and Mike, what better parner could Joy as for?! We look forward to meeting the blueberry in two weeks.

meg said...

Mikey, another update would be nice, unless right now things are verrrry tense!!!! Just got back from the slopes.